System Restore Manager is a freeware portable utility which allows you to completely manage your Windows system restore points and customize its options.
Using this utility, you can:
– Create a Restore Point on the fly, by clicking the Create Button
– Restore your Windows PC to a prior restore point.
– Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Restore Button. This will Restart your computer and launch the Restore Process
– See all the available restore points
– Selectively remove Restore Points you don’t want and save the one’s you want. Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Delete Button
– Select a Drive and change the maximum amount of disk space to use, System Restore can use. On Windows 7, the default is 5% of available disk space.
– Change the System Restore Point Creation Interval. On Windows 7, the default is 24 Hours
– Change the Restore Point Time to Live. The default is 90 days,on Windows 7.